USC Network Medical Plan (PPO)
Of all USC’s medical plan choices, the USC Network Medical Plan offers the most flexible selection of providers.
The links below will tell you everything you need to know:
- The Plan’s three provider tiers of coverage
- Finding a provider, no matter where you are
- Accessing urgent care
- How referrals work
- Prescription coverage
- Claims, billing, and reimbursement
- Your ID card
The Plan does not offer vision care. You may purchase Vision Service Plan (VSP) separately for you and your dependents to access benefit coverage for routine eye exams, lenses, and frames/contacts.
USC Network Medical Plan | USC Health Plans (213) 740-0035
Claim, eligibility or plan coverage questions
HealthComp | www.healthcomp.com
Medical prior authorizations
Anthem Blue Cross
To find a USC physician or service provider | www.keckmedicine.org or call (323) TROJANS (876-5267) to access personal help in scheduling appointments through the Trojan Family Navigator.
To find a Tier 2 provider:
- Anthem Blue Cross (California providers) – (800) 888-8288
- BlueCard providers (outside CA but within the U.S.) – (800) 810-2583
- BlueCard Worldwide (international providers) – (800) 810-2583